Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Going to mini golf

In the weekends my mum was suppose to take us to Jimmy Jacks in Paihia but instead she took us to the Warehouse and she let us get what ever we wanted I just grabbed a few lollies.My younger brother grabbed a toy monster truck.My sister got clothes for her and my mum and my brother that's just older than me got nothing because it was his birthday not long ago and he wanted shoes that costed 250$ so he didn't get anything.So then we left to mini golf and it was really fun but out of the four kids my younger brother beat all of us he got a hole in one on the 5th hole then we left to the beach and had lots of fun at the beach as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kieron my name is Kayden. I really like your blog post about going to mini golf it sound really fun I like how you have explained about when you went to the Warehouse. It sounds really cool I really enjoyed reading this piece of writing. It would be really cool if you told us more about the golif.


    ReplyDelete