Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Getting hangi's

On Saturday our school had hangi's at one of the teachers house just down the road from our school and they made hangi's,
We needed a parent to go get the hangi's just encase someone came to get a hangi and didn't pay for them.
I just went there and played Fortnite with some of the friends that was there about five of my friends there .
At first we went around the back to go jump on the tramp then we went inside watch a little bit of a movie then we went in a small room with the PS4 and then we took turns on fortnite by the time it was 5:45 me and my little brother rushed home and played Fortnite at home.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your hangi was yum, next time you will have to come and help with preparing the hangi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Writing: Kia ora Kieron my name is Kayden. I really like your disco day and how you said you went to Hamilton. You had a lot of detail in the bit when you said they had delicious food. It sounds so cool when you were at the disco and you had heaps of fun.

    ReplyDelete