Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Senses During Lockdown

I was learning about the five senses and what it was like in our lock down. Our task was to make a poem about the five senses and this is my poem. I found the poem easy to make cause all I had to do was think back about a week and write down what I remember. It was hard to just continue to come up with the right sentences in the right way cause it had to have then right sentence structure and we had to add a little more detail at the end. Next time I will try and add some more detail to my senteces.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your poem, and the extra detail that you added to your sentences, it really has made them much better. I like that you have identified that as your next steps too. Your first sense took me straight back to when my kids were little, it is amazing how such a tiny person can make such a huge smell.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete