Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

How to make Kawakawa oil

My class has been learning how to write a decent piece of procedural writing and our topic was Kawakawa oil. I learnt to use verbs at the start of every step. I liked finding new things about Kawakawa oil and what it helps heals and all the other uses that it can be used for. the thing I found hard was writing all the steps down in one day because I wasn't here the day everyone was here. My next steps are to remember all the things that I used in this writing and write it but 100 times better.    

1 comment:

  1. Well done with your mahi Kieron, you did well to complete it having missed a day during the writing. My only advise would be to ensure you have your subheadings. E.g. Goal, Materials, Method, Check.
    I like your learning story that goes with your DLO, it is very reflective and shows your learning well. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete