Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

The first week after lockdown

tThis week we have been back at school its been really different compared to all the other times we were at school.
When I say different I mean everything has changed 1 metre apart is like impossible because me and my friend's are so annoyed with these rules cause we cant sit next to each other we cant do anything together but its the rules that will keep us safe from Covid-19.
We said once these rules are put down we are going to have so much fun.

My lockdown has been a sprinkle cause my hose has been a bit quite cause my family has been gone to Whangarei to stay at my aunts house so it was really quite like 7 of them left.
17 people was in my house and my house is really big so i could fit probably fit 2 people in my house and even better we have a pool but sad for me my arm was broken so I couldn't go for a swim.

I have enjoyed going back to school to play with my friends and eating my lunch at school.
the best thing at school was going to see my friend and playing touch instead of play fortnite all day and night so thats what I enjoyed about going to school.



1 comment:

  1. Things are certainly different, but hopefully not for long. I am pleased that you like being back at school and having a break from Fortnite. I'm not sure I would have coped as well as you did in your bubble of 17! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete