Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Going to Australia

In 4 weeks when school is done me and my siblings are going to Australia to see my dad and my little brothers.
My dad said we will go to a place that we haven't been in New Zealand so I can't wait till I go see My family in Australia because I haven't seen them in like 2 years so I'll be happy to see them again.
My dad put a little arcade for me and my older brother in our room so were not board at night and at day we can go for a swim in our pool and I really wish I could leave right now to see them again and I know that i'm going to have fun.
But it's going to take 2-3 hrs to get to Australia so in the mean time i'll probably just sit and watch some movies on the plane and if I get board I just play some games but to me their pretty boring.
So that's why I really wan't to get off the plane so when I get to the house I can Play fortnite on my brothers ps4 and play other games like pubg and mortal combat x and more.
Were also going shopping for clothes and toys for my little brother and If were lucky we might be able to go get krispy-kreme so I just need to be patient and wait till that day comes. .

No comments:

Post a Comment