Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Going to the movies

On Saturday my mum took me and my brothers to see maleficent mistress of evil  it started at about 2:00 and ended around 4:00 and I saw one of my classmates watching the same movie  as me.
But before all of that happened my mum took me and my siblings to McDonald's for ice cream and a little play for 20 mins.
My mum takes her precious time talking on the phone to her boyfriend she took like 20 mins just talking to one man.
I got so angry I just ran across the road to the movies and I ran into the movies then when my mum came in I got a growling but I didn't care I just sat and watched the movie and ate popcorn and enjoyed he movie It was spectacular It was so cool I just wanted to watch it over and over and over again till I got board witch will be never because that movie was cool as I wish I could watch it when ever I wanted to but that's not going to happen unless I'm rich and get a theater in my house but that's in the future so I cant wait till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment