Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Going to a 21st

On Friday me and my other siblings are going to a twenty first  in Auckland.
We will probably stop in Welsford for a feed and to go toilet.
We wont stop until we get to my mums house in Parnell and have a rest.
Me and my brothers will most likely stay up to play fortnite.
We will only leave when our mum wakes up or when my Nan comes to pick up one of us because we can't fit.
She'll probably take us to see our little cousin on the way to the birthday he's like the cutest baby iv'e ever seen then we will leave to the birthday it might take all day but my mum leaves halfway through the birthday and take us to krispy-cream and then go home since its the long weekend I'll probably  stay until Monday and its going to be fun.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is something to look forward to this weekend. Remember that names of places have capitals, you might need to bring me a donut from Krispy-Cream for not using capitals and I've also.

    ReplyDelete